Simonis supports the sport
Who is who in the billiard world...
For several decades Iwan Simonis S.A. of Belgium has sponsored some of the world’s top players in a number of sports and was indeed one of the pioneers in adopting this approach linking player and manufacturer.
This close cooperation enables us to keep constant touch with the opinions of users of our cloths (the players), and to take account any comments they may have regarding our products. We are able to count on the valuable opinion of prestigious players such as:
- Torbjorn Blomdahl (www.tblomdahl.com)
- Frédéric Caudron (www.caudron.info)
- Roland Forthomme
- Dick Jaspers (www.dickjaspers.nl)
- Marco Zanetti
- Kamila Khodjaeva
- Kurt Deklerk (www.kurtdeklerck.be)
- Thorsten Hohmann (www.thorstenhohmann.com)
- Florian Kohler (www.venomtrickshots.com)
- Oliver Ortmann (www.oliver-ortmann.de)
- Ralf Souquet (www.souquet.de)
In the United States, Iwan Simonis sponsors many tournaments and events for both amateur and professional players. These contributions allow the top finishers to enjoy increased payouts for their efforts, thereby enhancing the sport for players in these events.